Order DeliveryDelivery of orders is subjected to:
- Your address falling in the defined delivery area of the nearest center.
- The delivery address being mapped to the nearest center that delivers in your area.
- Availability of the center online.
- In case the delivery locality is not listed in the center locator, delivery of orders cannot be placed; However, you may choose to pick up your order from the nearest chakkna center.
- The minimum bill must be 400/- or more (inclusive of taxes for delivery) for your order.
MenuThe menu is displayed as per the availability of the menu items in the mapped center
- The menu is displayed as per the availability of the menu items in the mapped center In case certain menu items are not listed in the menu page, the particular chakkna center does not carry those items in the menu. In case of non-availability of ordering product at the mapped chakkna center the order would not be executed. The Same would be informed by the chakkna center near you.
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product. Due to differences in monitors, colors of products may also appear different to those shown on the site.
Modify / Cancel the Online Order
- The online order once placed cannot be modified or cancelled either through the website or offline by calling the center.
- In case the order which is paid through credit card is cancelled due to non-availability of the ordered product at the centre the amount will be returned by reversing the transaction by chakkna center. The same would reflect on the next credit card statement.
Information CollectedIn general, you can visit this Web site without telling us who you are or revealing any information about yourself. Our web servers collect the domain names, not the e-mail addresses, of visitors.
Chakkna.com may collect personal information from you including your first and last name, address, telephone and mobile number(s), email address and any other information, when you knowingly provide us with this information. This will generally occur when you either:
- Visit Online ordering site to place an order.
- Enter into a competition or promotion.
- Participate in a survey.
- Subscribe to our mailing list.
- Apply for a job.
- Request information regarding our Franchise system.
- Submit website feedback.
Use and DisclosureExcept as otherwise stated, we may use information collected via this site to improve the content of our site, to customize the site to your preferences, to communicate information to you, and for any other purpose specified. chakkna.com may use the personal information that you submit to store and process that information in order to provide goods and services. Generally, we may use your personal information, the ways you would expect, including but not limited, to any of the following purposes:
- To process any job application you may submit.
- To provide you with any restaurant or promotion information.
- To process any online order.
- To determine the number of visitors to our websites and conduct reviews of our sites.
- To fulfill prizes, awards and purchases.
- To respond to specific requests from visitors.
- To keep you informed about any changes to our websites.
- To conduct marketing research,
- Now and again send you offers or information on products or services that we consider will be of interest to you.
Credit card detailsChakkna.com does not store any of your credit card details.
Third Party DisclosureChakkna.com may share statistics and personal information between themselves and with companies that are related to Chakkna.com including our international branches. Personal information that you submit to Chakkna.com may be disclosed to a third party: such as our suppliers or our mailing houses, who is employed to provide some of our services; to meet the purpose for which it was submitted.
Access, Accuracy and Securitychakkna.com will take reasonable steps to ensure that the personal information collected is accurate, complete and up-to-date. You can access and request correction of any personal information concerning you at any time. You may also request that your personal information be deleted at any time. Any such requests should be made directly by contacting us. chakkna.com will take reasonable steps to protect personal information from misuse, loss and unauthorized access, modification or disclosure.
Sensitive Informationchakkna.com will not collect, use or disclose sensitive information except with your specific consent.
Click stream DataEach time you visit the chakkna.com site our server collects some anonymous information, known as click-stream data, including the type of browser and system you are using; the address of the site you have come from and move to after your visit; the date and time of your visit; and your server's IP address. chakkna.com may collect this information for statistical purposes to find out how the websites is used and navigated, including the number of hits, the frequency and duration of visits, most popular session times. chakkna.com may use this information to evaluate and improve the Chakkna.com websites.
CookiesA Cookie is a piece of information that our web server may send to your machine when you visit a Chakkna.com site. A Cookie helps us to recognize you when you re-visit our sites and to co-ordinate your access to different pages on the sites. For example, once you have placed a new order you may be offered the opportunity to personalize your order so that the system remembers it for future use. A cookie will be set on your machine that enables us to recognize your computer when you return to order your favorite menu next time.
With most Internet Browsers, you can erase Cookies from your computer hard drive, block all Cookies, or receive a warning before a Cookie is stored. If you want to do this, refer to your Browser instructions or help screen to learn more. If you disable all cookies, you may not be able to take advantage of all the features of our sites.
Links to other siteschakkna.com may provide links.
Process of Online Ordering
- You can place the order as a new guest or an existing guest with registration.
- If you wish to place an order as a new guest, take the following steps -
- Choose a delivery option if you want to order delivered to a locationEnter your pincode.
- fill in the house number and street in the last two fields
- Do not try to give an address which is not mapped in the locator. In such a case we will not be delivering to your address and your order will be cancelled.
- In such a case the money will not be refunded by the chakkina.com.
- You may also use forgot password option. The password will then be sent to your registered mail id.
- Social Media Integration if you associated your mobile number with your Facebook or Gmail account last time when you placed an order, you can simply click on Facebook or Gmail to log in.
- You can now choose to select from previously saved orders or build a new order.
- You would now be directed to the menu selection page where you can choose the menu.
- The price of your section is displayed on the same page.
- Click on add more dishes or proceed to sides to add this item to cart.
- Click on checkout button in the cart to move to order confirmation page
- On this page you can edit your order typed as well.
- Enter your Name, Email address and mobile number here
- Click Proceed to payment to make the payment
- You have the option to pay by various means like Credit Card, Debit Card, Net banking, Mobile payment etc.
- Once your payment is successful your order will be processed
- If your payment is not successful, you will be asked to try again
- If after 3 trials your payment is not successful, you will be redirected to the order checkout page for you to choose some other payment option.
- Upon successful placing of your order on the chakkna.com, you will land on the final page where you would receive your order number.
- You can save this page as an html file or take a print out of your bill on this page
- You can also give your feedback on contact us
- Here you should associate your mobile number with social log in with Facebook or Gmail for future orders.
- You will also receive an email with complete order details
- TheExit will take you to chakkna.com Website
chakkna.com ‘s Wallet
- The Amount in chakkna’s Wallet can be used for Online transactions done on chakkna’s using the Desktop Site or Mobile Site.
- Current Amount can be added to Wallet only in case of Order Failures, Cancellations & Refunds.
- Amount once deposited can’t be withdrawn back to the payment source.
- In case of any Queries or Concerns please email to: email@example.com